What do I need to carry with me to the centre?
- Torch and umbrella
- Medical reports
- Medicines currently being taken
- Walking shoes
- Bathroom slippers
- Two small towels
- Two large towels
- 3-4 pairs of undergarments
- Short pants for gents and gowns for ladies.
- Swimming costumes are preferable.
- Loose dress for yoga.
- Casuals for daily wear
- Essential toiletries like soap, shampoo, shaving kit, combs, etc.
What is the recommended duration of stay?
If you are looking for relaxation and rejuvenation then the recommended duration of stay is 7 days, or as recommended by your consulting doctor.
If you are seeking detoxification, rejuvenation and to learn nature’s regimen it is recommended that you stay for a minimum of 10 days. This will give you relief and possibly cure your disease. Under the Doctor’s guidance, and as per your requirements, you can book longer stays of 2 to 3 weeks.